Request a service
Start the journey towards greater independence.
Considering a service from Guide Dogs?
We can support people with any level of vision loss.
They may be diagnosed with, though certainly not limited to:
- Cortical Visual Impairment (CVI)
- Partial / Total Vision Loss
- Ocular Albinism
- Hereditary vision loss, e.g. Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Age-Related Macular Degeneration
- Visual field loss from brain injury e.g. Hemianopia
- Visual Agnosia
You can request a service for yourself, a client or someone you care about, with their consent. Regardless of your age and goals, we will be here to support you.
When should I contact Guide Dogs?
Vision loss creates different challenges for different people.
You might request a service if you, a client, or someone you care about is experiencing difficulty with:
- Independence in the home: maintaining safety in the kitchen and bathroom.
- Personal care: grooming, identifying clothes and managing hair or makeup.
- Technology: using devices like phones, TVs or computers.
- Recreation: At school, out shopping or within the community.
- General mobility: moving safely, confidently and independently through an environment is a challenge.