More than Dogs for mobility
Enhancing the wellbeing of your clients.
As our name suggests, we provide Guide Dogs, as well as Assistance Dogs and Facility Dogs, but we are much more than dogs.
With over 65 years of expertise in allied health Vision Services and Dog Services, our team of dedicated and qualified specialists work with our clients to achieve independence, participation, inclusion and wellbeing within their homes, schools, workplaces and communities.
Working alongside you, we will enhance the independence and wellbeing of your clients by empowering them to:
- Increase their confidence in their ability to be independent
- Maintain their safety and wellbeing around the home and in the community
- Connect with the world around them by promoting social inclusion
- Improve their mobility and enable them to travel safely and independently
- Use mobility aids and assistive devices for managing daily living.
For more information on how Guide Dogs can assist your clients and staff , please contact us using the form below.